Southampton, MA Park Commission
Southampton Park Commission Agenda for May 20, 2020 at 6:00pm virtually at
Meeting ID: 731 5146 2405, Password: 5qOdrg
• Review of Minutes of Meetings January 8, 2020 and March 11, 2020
• Pay Bills:
Southampton Water Department ~ $58.00 & $65.53 paid on 3/26/2020
Eversource ~ $1.73, $8.64, $30.00, $16.02 & $15.28 paid on various dates
Doucet & Associates ~ $1,155.40 paid (Labrie Field)
• Old Business:
1. Angel statue at Crossroads Park, new pavers. Need to discuss walkway, landscaping design and construction. Estimate from Western MA Masons.
2. Conant Park and Labrie Field, field use applications and payments.
3. Labrie Field House continue discussion on next steps to keep project within budget, Irrigation System and Field Repairs. Additional needs are: a parking rail fence, bulletin board & benches and other improvements.
4. Update on delivery on new sign for Crossroads Park and Labrie Field, 29 Strong Road address. $6,000.00 for signs from CPA funds. Cost of signs is $7,400.00.
5. Master Plan Implementation Committee.
6. Open Space & Recreational Committee.
7. Update on plans for two (2) new Pickleball Courts at Conant Park.
• New Business:
1. Request from Easthampton Friends of Football Association for Labrie Field.
2. COVID 19 update & when the Park Property will be open again.
3. Open Time for the Public:
Next meeting date: